Sunday, November 09, 2008

INVITATION TO A BOOK-SIGNING




Hi Friends: This is your invitation to a book-signing at Joseph-Beth Booksellers Monday Evening Nov. 10th at 7 p.m. (Come early and get the cookies!). Ann (my wife) and I will be signing the Lazarus Effect, and I will read an excerpt from it; and Julie Hare and I will be signing The Living Legacy, and reading some of the poems. If you are within shoutin' distance come on over to Lexington Green tomorrow evening. A good time will be had by all! Come on down.

BW3

4 comments:

T. Michael W. Halcomb said...

Congrats Dr. W. Wish I was still in KY to come; you know I'd be there. Needless to say, hopefully, I can pick up the books soon.

Marc Axelrod said...

I'm reading the Lazarus Effect right now, and it's really good. You made the transition from non fiction seem easy. It's quite the thriller!

I've read a lot of nonfiction writers whose inaugural attempts at fiction were tepid and dull, but yours is lively with good character development.


I'm guessing that Grace is inspired by Amy.

Ben Witherington said...

You are a wise man Marc, and your powers of deduction are apt.... And for the record, she reads my work, and kibbitzes. I have now finished the draft of novels 2 and 3. Next year's installment is better than the first one--- entitled Roman Numerals, about things apocalyptic and Mr. 666

BW3

Edward Pothier said...

[joke_mode]

I hope your booksigning attendees will be better behaved than the brawling monks at the Holy Sepulcher!

[/joke_mode]